Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

seven deadly sins (survey) Cooltext551195414
Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

seven deadly sins (survey) Cooltext551195414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Digital Dimensionz, please feel free to take a look around, join in our many groups or join the live chat and meet other members....quizzes held nightly in the main chat ! :)

seven deadly sins (survey)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blondie
Banned
Banned

Location Location : girvan

seven deadly sins (survey) Empty
PostSubject: seven deadly sins (survey)   seven deadly sins (survey) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:56 am

cut and paste the whole survey into a reply here and just fill in your own answers and post

Wrath

Who did you last get angry with?
What is your weapon of choice?
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
How about the same sex?
Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
What is your pet peeve?
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?

Sloth
What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't?
What is the latest you've ever woken up?
Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
What is the last lame excuse that you made?
Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning?

Gluttony
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Are you a meat eater?
What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits?
Do you enjoy candy and sweets?
Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods?
Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"?

Greed
How many credit cards do you own?
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Would you rather be rich or famous?
Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks?

Pride
What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of?
What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of?
What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life?
Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
Have you ever cheated to get a better score?
What did you do today that you're proud of?

Lust
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)?
How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)?
Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation?
What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice?
Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons?
Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?

Envy
What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be?
Have you ever been cheated on?
Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?

What deadly sin...
Do you do the most often?
Do you do the least often?
Is your favorite to act on?
Back to top Go down
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

Location Location : scotland, glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : self employed web/graphic designer

PostSubject: Re: seven deadly sins (survey)   seven deadly sins (survey) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:41 am

Wrath

Who did you last get angry with?andy lol as always
What is your weapon of choice? oh i like shiny things and have a thing for sharp objects pmsl
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? yes if they hit me first
How about the same sex? again yeah if it was called for
Who was the last person who got really angry at you? erm andy i think not sure lol
What is your pet peeve? i cant stand ppl that want want wnt but dont want to give bk
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? oh im terrible for them but it just depends on how much i like the person

Sloth
What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't? nothing that i can think of i do everything lol
What is the latest you've ever woken up? 12
Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? no one tbh
What is the last lame excuse that you made? erm dunno tbh
Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? fuk yeah all the bloody time with my lot watchin tv lol
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? none im me own alarm clock lol dont need an electrical one :D

Gluttony
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? whisky
Are you a meat eater? yes but prefer veggie stuff
What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? oh gawd thats a good question erm more than a bottle of whisky anyways in one go lol
Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits? nope id stop eating if i could lol
Do you enjoy candy and sweets? nope hate them
Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? salty
Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"? yum yum pmsl nah im not that sick in the head rofl

Greed
How many credit cards do you own? none
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? i would buy a house for security for my girlies :)
Would you rather be rich or famous? rich
Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks? yes

Pride
What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of? to still be alive even after all the shit my life has thrown at me and my kids :)
What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? nothing i know of never heard them say it once lol
What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life? making it to being old pmsl
Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? oh gawd yeah sumtimes lol depends on the game ;) pmfsl
Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? not really unless its for fun
Have you ever cheated to get a better score? erm yes rofl who hasnt on everything
What did you do today that you're proud of? nothing lol

Lust
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)? omfg thats a toughy lol not sure rofl
How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)? not sure rofl
Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation? yeah rofl
What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice? eyes
Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons? no comment pmsl
Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? no way lol

Envy
What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? nothing but they always want my stuff lol
Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? no one tbh
If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be? no one im hard work as it is without havin another life for a change rofl
Have you ever been cheated on?
Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? i would wish to me skinny as hell lol
What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? sociability( not good at meetin new ppl without being pissed first lol)

What deadly sin...
Do you do the most often? wrath
Do you do the least often? lust
Is your favorite to act on?wrath cant beat a good ole hissy fit pmsl
Back to top Go down
http://www.digitaldimensionz.net
Blondie
Banned
Banned

Location Location : girvan

PostSubject: Re: seven deadly sins (survey)   seven deadly sins (survey) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Wrath

Who did you last get angry with? RICKY
What is your weapon of choice? STAPLER GUN HEHE
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? NO IM INNOCENT ;)
How about the same sex? NO I SOFT AS LOL
Who was the last person who got really angry at you? PROB RICKY
What is your pet peeve? HATE PEOPLE WHO PRETEND TO LIKE ME GRR
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I KEEP GRUDGES

Sloth
What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't? DUNNO LOL
What is the latest you've ever woken up? 4PM LMFAO
Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? MY DAD
What is the last lame excuse that you made? I CANT MAKE BREWS PMSL
Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? NO LOL
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? DONT HAVE ONE

Gluttony
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? VODDY
Are you a meat eater? NOT REALLY
What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? ERRMM PASS LOL
Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits? I THINK SO
Do you enjoy candy and sweets? YEAH
Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? SPICY
Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"? NO THATS WELL CRUEL

Greed
How many credit cards do you own? NONE
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? SPEND IT ON A LAWYER TO GET MY KIDS BACK
Would you rather be rich or famous? RICH
Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks? YEAH LOL

Pride
What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of? MY KIDS
What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? DUNNO
What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life? TO B A HAIRDRESSER
Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? ABIT LOL
Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? NO LOL
Have you ever cheated to get a better score? YEAH HEHE
What did you do today that you're proud of? GOT UP EARLY LMFAO

Lust
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)? NONE
How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)? NONE LOL
Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation? ERR YEH
What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice? EYES
Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons?
Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? NO COMMENT PMSL

Envy
What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? DELLS TV LMFAO
Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? NOONE
If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be? MY SELF
Have you ever been cheated on? YEAH :(
Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? MY BODY LOL
What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? ?

What deadly sin...
Do you do the most often? ENVY
Do you do the least often? WRATH
Is your favorite to act on? WRATH
Back to top Go down
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

Location Location : scotland, glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : self employed web/graphic designer

PostSubject: Re: seven deadly sins (survey)   seven deadly sins (survey) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:43 pm

What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? DELLS TV LMFAO

pmsl pmsl its mine alll mineeeee pmsl
Back to top Go down
http://www.digitaldimensionz.net
man_hunter

PostSubject: Re: seven deadly sins (survey)   seven deadly sins (survey) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:17 am

Wrath

Who did you last get angry with? Men
What is your weapon of choice? my nails
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? yes
How about the same sex? yes
Who was the last person who got really angry at you? ex husband
What is your pet peeve? it rains and i cant go out
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? yes i keep grudges

Sloth
What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't? hoovered
What is the latest you've ever woken up? 10.30
Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? Sam
What is the last lame excuse that you made? my fone played up and lost all contacts
Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? yes
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? none

Gluttony
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Vodka
Are you a meat eater? yes
What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? 1 bottle bacardi 1 bottle vodka
Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits? yes
Do you enjoy candy and sweets? yes
Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? sweets
Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"? no

Greed
How many credit cards do you own? 1
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? duh spend it

Pride
What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of? dunno
What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? dunno
What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life? be happy
Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? yes
Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? no
Have you ever cheated to get a better score? yes
What did you do today that you're proud of? nothing as yet

Lust
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)? none
How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)? none
Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation? no
What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice? legs
Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons? no
Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? no

Envy
What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? car
Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? dunno
If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be? dunno too many to choose from
Have you ever been cheated on? yes
Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? yep
What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? dunno

What deadly sin...
Do you do the most often? chat on smooch
Do you do the least often? eat
Is your favorite to act on? yea
Back to top Go down
Aztec West
Manager
Manager
Aztec West

Location Location : Birmingham, UK

PostSubject: Re: seven deadly sins (survey)   seven deadly sins (survey) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 am

Wrath

Who did you last get angry with? MY MOTHER
What is your weapon of choice? SNOOKER BAT
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? YES, IF PROVOKED IN SUCH A WAY
How about the same sex? AGAIN, YES IF PROVOKED
Who was the last person who got really angry at you? NOT SURE, PROBABLY ARGUMENT WITH BROTHER LONG TIME AGO
What is your pet peeve? QUEUES AND TIMEWASTERS
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? YES AND NO - DEPENDS ON THE NATURE OF THE GRUDGE IN THE FIRST PLACE

Sloth
What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't? NO IDEA... SHAVE PROBABLY...
What is the latest you've ever woken up? NO IDEA, BUT THE SUN'S STILL IN THE SKY SO IT CAN'T BE THAT LATE
Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? CAN'T THINK OF ANYONE
What is the last lame excuse that you made? TOO TIRED
Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? DON'T THINK SO - SEEN PARTS OF SOME BUT TURN OVER QUICKLY
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? ALARM CLOCK? WHAT ALARM CLOCK?

Gluttony
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? JACK DANIELS AND COKE
Are you a meat eater? I LOVE MEAT!!!
What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? YOU EXPECT TO KEEP COUNT?!?!
Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits? FAIRLY HAPPY, COULD EAT A LITTLE HEALTHIER BUT YOU NEED SOME ENJOYMENT IN LIFE
Do you enjoy candy and sweets? WHO DOESN'T? pmsl
Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? SPICY FOOD!!! HOT HOT HOT!!!
Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"? YES

Greed
How many credit cards do you own? ZERO
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? WORK OUT HOW MUCH $1,000,000 IS IN POUNDS STERLING
Would you rather be rich or famous? RICH
Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks? YEAH - SAVE UP AND THEN TELL THE BOSS WHERE TO GO! pmsl

Pride
What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of? MANY THINGS - TOO MANY TO MENTION
What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? MANY THINGS - TOO MANY TO MENTION
What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life? FIND A PARTNER, GET MARRIED AND HAVE A FAMILY OF MY OWN
Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? IF I EXPECTED TO WIN, YES - IF I DIDN'T EXPECT TO FINISH SO HIGH UP IN THE FIRST PLACE - NO
Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? YES
Have you ever cheated to get a better score? IN THE PAST, YES
What did you do today that you're proud of? WOKE UP, KNOWING THAT I'M HERE FOR ANOTHER DAY - AND HOPEFULLY MANY MORE TO COME

Lust
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)? CAN'T THINK OF ANY
How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)? CAN'T THINK OF ANY
Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation? YES
What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice? AVOIDING WHAT MANY PEOPLE WOULD EXPECT BLOKES TO SAY... I'D GO FOR THE EYES/FACE
Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons? NO
Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? NO

Envy
What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? MONEY OF WHOEVER'S THE RICHEST ON HERE
Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? WHAT'S "TRADING SPACES"? WHAT CHANNEL IS IT ON? I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT! pmsl
If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be? PROBABLY A PROFESSOR OR A SCIENTIST
Have you ever been cheated on? NO
Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? NO
What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? PROBABLY CONFIDENCE

What deadly sin...
Do you do the most often? GLUTTONY
Do you do the least often? ENVY
Is your favorite to act on? LUST
Back to top Go down
martjon
Admin
Admin

Location Location : West Midlands
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : D D Admin / Farming Simulator Farmer

PostSubject: Re: seven deadly sins (survey)   seven deadly sins (survey) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:21 am

Wrath

Who did you last get angry with? my mom
What is your weapon of choice? pepper spray
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? never
How about the same sex? yes
Who was the last person who got really angry at you? dunno
What is your pet peeve? men who hit women
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? easily let them go

Sloth
What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't? done everything i need to
What is the latest you've ever woken up? 4pm
Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? my friend Emma
What is the last lame excuse that you made? I havent got any
Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? yes sadly
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? don't have an alarm clock

Gluttony
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? frapachino or whoever you spell it
Are you a meat eater? yes
What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? 1 bottle gin (when i was younger)
Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits? yes
Do you enjoy candy and sweets? yes
Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? neither savory not in list
Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"? yes

Greed
How many credit cards do you own? none
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? why spend it of course

Pride
What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of? got my qualifications from college
What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? dunno
What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life? buying a canal barge to retire on
Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? no
Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? oh yes
Have you ever cheated to get a better score? no dont see the point
What did you do today that you're proud of? nothing

Lust
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)? i dunno a few
How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)? i dunno if anybody other than family has
Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation? yes many times lmao
What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice? eyes and legs
Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons? no
Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? no

Envy
What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? idunno
Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? no 1
If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be? dunno
Have you ever been cheated on? yes big time
Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? no
What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? dunno

What deadly sin...
Do you do the most often? dunno
Do you do the least often? dunno
Is your favorite to act on?dunno
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/martjon2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seven deadly sins (survey)   seven deadly sins (survey) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seven deadly sins (survey)
Page 1 of 1