Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

a little about me :) Cooltext551195414
Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

a little about me :) Cooltext551195414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Digital Dimensionz, please feel free to take a look around, join in our many groups or join the live chat and meet other members....quizzes held nightly in the main chat ! :)

a little about me :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

Location Location : scotland, glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : self employed web/graphic designer

a little about me :) Empty
PostSubject: a little about me :)   a little about me :) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am

my names adelle to those that don't know me yet but prefer to b called just Dell and i'm 29yrs old,i'm a full time mum to my 4 beautiful girls all aged 11mths,5yrs,10yrs and 13 yrs old and married.

i have loads of interests to be honest so i'll just list the main ones that i tend to spend alot of time doing

COMPUTING-i love doing web design/IT.i generally spend alot of time working on making websites,designs ,arcade's etc...i also run a group along with isischylde on fb which is for supporting people with mental health illnesses and a few other websites in my spare time.

SPIRITUAL & PARANORMAL-i'm a massive lover of the paranormal and have created sites in the past for ghost lovers and organised paranormal investigation groups. i just cant get enough of it lol also i do tarot reading and most forms of divination.

MUSIC-I'm a big lover of music and i love to sing in clubs etc,my favourite artist is adele funnily enough lol but mainly i can sing anything,even applied for xfactor once for a laugh lol also play the drums,keyboard and piano and learning guitar myself very very slowly lol

ART-adore any form of art,i like to draw/paint alot and i tend to draw along the darker side of art as i feel i can express myself more this way,also write story's and poetry in my spare time.

LIKES-horror films,martial arts,reading,writing,music,helping and supporting others in anything they want to do,spending time with my kids and husband,eating out,days out in scotland and looking at the gorgeous scenery ,cooking,always having something to do,a little me time once and a while

dislikes-people who are fake,drama queens lol,sea food eww lol,classic music(not all just most lol),having no time to myself,being bored it drives me nuts just sittin about,

erm im quite a friendly person once people get to know me and would always do a friend a favour and help others when needed,dont get me wrong i can be a moody git sometimes too but hey i'm only human who isn't i've always been told im a very good listener and i'm very good at giving support and advice.

anything else you wanna know just ask i dont bite x

xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.digitaldimensionz.net
isischylde
Admin
Admin
isischylde

Location Location : Bolton Lancashire UK
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : Web designer

PostSubject: Re: a little about me :)   a little about me :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Nice to meet you Del :) and I thought you liked to bite :P
Back to top Go down
http://forum4.aimoo.com/isischylde
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

Location Location : scotland, glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : self employed web/graphic designer

PostSubject: Re: a little about me :)   a little about me :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:06 pm

shhh dont give my secret away ;) rofl
Back to top Go down
http://www.digitaldimensionz.net
andy
Admin
Admin
andy

Referrer : The Lord Thy God
Location Location : Glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : nuclear biophysicist

PostSubject: Re: a little about me :)   a little about me :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:04 pm

its a pleasure to meet you bawjaws :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little about me :)   a little about me :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a little about me :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: INTERACTION ::   :: Meet & Greet-
Jump to: