Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

A little bit of randomness about me X) Cooltext551195414
Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

A little bit of randomness about me X) Cooltext551195414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Digital Dimensionz, please feel free to take a look around, join in our many groups or join the live chat and meet other members....quizzes held nightly in the main chat ! :)

A little bit of randomness about me X)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Alucard

Location Location : glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : Blowing random stuff up... Listening to music... And anything that may entail any level of havoc?

A little bit of randomness about me X) Empty
PostSubject: A little bit of randomness about me X)   A little bit of randomness about me X) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:31 am

Well, yo, I'm Alucard, or just plain Courtney X) just a quick hello and stuff...
I'm a very eccentric, sarcastic and warped sort, and a complete geek XD I'm obsessed with anime and manga, or just Japanese culture in general XP as my nickname kind of portrays, I'm obsessed wiith Hellsing, so don't be surprised if all I talk about is Japan, manga and vampires XD I love cartoon artwork, and spend my time either drawing cartoons, writing or blowing crap up in chemistry XD I can be rather narcissistic and sarcastic at times XP currently studying to be a genetic engineer or a forensic pathologist XD which is why I'm so morbid...meheheh... So yeah, as I said, yo all!!!
Back to top Go down

A little bit of randomness about me X)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: INTERACTION ::   :: Meet & Greet-
Jump to: