Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

lisa stubbs 31/1/2012*Reading Done* Cooltext551195414
Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

lisa stubbs 31/1/2012*Reading Done* Cooltext551195414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Digital Dimensionz, please feel free to take a look around, join in our many groups or join the live chat and meet other members....quizzes held nightly in the main chat ! :)

lisa stubbs 31/1/2012*Reading Done*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondie
Banned
Banned

Location Location : girvan

lisa stubbs 31/1/2012*Reading Done* Empty
PostSubject: lisa stubbs 31/1/2012*Reading Done*   lisa stubbs 31/1/2012*Reading Done* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:26 am

Your name or nickname.

Lisa

Your date of birth, or just your sun sign (traditional Western zodiac, please).

19/08/1981

Your general location -

Girvan

Your question, background info on the situation, etc. or a statement that you just want a general reading.

Reading on relationship

Do you want your reading sent to your in private Yes/No

yes

Background info on you such as hobbies, major, job, partners, etc is optional but is definitely helpful with interpreting the cards.

Im 30, i love with ricky, moved to scotland last year, i like swimming and reading, i currently dont work, but am hoping on becomin a mobile hairdresser
Back to top Go down

lisa stubbs 31/1/2012*Reading Done*
Page 1 of 1