Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Psychic Development Questions Cooltext551195414
Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Psychic Development Questions Cooltext551195414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Digital Dimensionz, please feel free to take a look around, join in our many groups or join the live chat and meet other members....quizzes held nightly in the main chat ! :)

Psychic Development Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

Location Location : scotland, glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : self employed web/graphic designer

Psychic Development Questions Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Development Questions   Psychic Development Questions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Some FAQ and myths about 'psychics' and psychic development.

1.) I don't know who my guide is? How can I find my guide?

Did you know that spirit guides are not necessary for psychic development? Many people do not believe in the existence of 'guides' or spirits or in an afterlife or life after death. So first ask yourself why you want a 'guide'? Do you believe in this aspect of the spiritual world we live in? I sometimes think that far too much emphasis is placed on 'guides' as the only way to develop or increase your intution and psychic awareness when there are many other ways.

2.) Is it ok to not have a guide, or to not believe in them?

Yes, of course it is. This forum is a friendly and welcoming place where we can all discuss these kind of topics and where you can find information and ask questions or get any advice or support you need. But one thing I will add, please don't feel pressured into discovering a guide, or making one up. There is no need. But please respect other people's beliefs too.
You are no lesser a person because of your belief or non-belief than anyone else. You have not failed because you do not have a guide.

3.) What are spirit guides?

Spirit Guides are an integral belief and part of the Spiritualism faith. The main beliefs are a belief in life after death and that people called 'mediums' can connect via their 'spirit guide' who will contact spirits of those that have passed on. Mediums are also psychics, but not all psychics believe in mediums or try and contact the dead.

4.) Am I psychic?

That question really depends on what you think of as 'psychic'? Some people are born with a talent or gift of seeing things beyond our natural senses. Others find that traumatic events can trigger a change in their sensual accuity and they can 'see' more. To a certain extent we are all psychic, we can all link into other people and sense and feel their emotions and feelings and thoughts and these aspects can be enhanced and developed with exercises and hard work.

5.) I had a reading and the psychic said my dog would die, will that happen?

We all die at some point, but does that psychic really know? Did they help you by telling you that? Readings should be empowering and not limiting. They should empower the seeker and not dictate the future. The future is not set in stone and things can change. Just by giving you that reading the reader has already changed your future. The idea they have planted should have been a positive one, not a sad and worrying one. Sadly some 'psychics' think they have a right to damage other peoples lives by proclaiming and imposing what they see as the only truth. I would forget the psychic and put those thoughts behind you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digitaldimensionz.net

Psychic Development Questions
Page 1 of 1