Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Roulette Game Bet V$ win V$ Cooltext551195414
Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Roulette Game Bet V$ win V$ Cooltext551195414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Digital Dimensionz, please feel free to take a look around, join in our many groups or join the live chat and meet other members....quizzes held nightly in the main chat ! :)

Roulette Game Bet V$ win V$

Go down 

would you be interested?
yes
Roulette Game Bet V$ win V$ I_vote_lcap100%Roulette Game Bet V$ win V$ I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
no
Roulette Game Bet V$ win V$ I_vote_lcap0%Roulette Game Bet V$ win V$ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
sounds good tell me more?
Roulette Game Bet V$ win V$ I_vote_lcap0%Roulette Game Bet V$ win V$ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
hmm???
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Simon
Certified Member
Certified Member
Simon

Location Location : ferndown, dorset
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : lout lol

Roulette Game Bet V$ win V$ Empty
PostSubject: Roulette Game Bet V$ win V$   Roulette Game Bet V$ win V$ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:15 am

been thinking of a new weekly game run by me if wished here is the low down below

ushal roulette wheel numbers 1 to 36 also include red & black squares but none of the rest to many variables
cost maybe 5V$ each number max per week would be 5 numbers or mixture of numbers and red/black squares.

the software i got sorts the draw randomly plus works out winnings also for me[helps alot]
reason i said 5V$ is it uses 5$ in game so easier to sort from there

Examples numbers 3 7 9 16 30

wheel drew 8
pays 35-1 35x5V$

still needs practice to work out rate
or payback rate

Example image below

ok rethink below

max bet would be 50V$ per number or red/black maximum total bet would be 500V$ per week
if got correct red/black return would be 25-1 on bet placed
if got number right max return would be 40-1
if you bet on 0 it would be 70-1
also as my wheel has 00 that would also offer 70-1 return

if like the idea or offer suggestions do say OK

Roulette Game Bet V$ win V$ 308249_10150304593411751_668336750_8391470_1099267512_n
as you will see ^^^ the board is shown Ignore the 2 to 1 far right need edit that out of image will use webcam with sound to record draw when it takes place or maybe could do it live how still trying to figure that 1 out
DELL lol

Last edited by Simon on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oh obvious lol)
Back to top Go down
http://simonfixit.host-ed.net/

Roulette Game Bet V$ win V$
Page 1 of 1