Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

HOW TO PLAY PICTURE TRIVIA Cooltext551195414
Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

HOW TO PLAY PICTURE TRIVIA Cooltext551195414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Digital Dimensionz, please feel free to take a look around, join in our many groups or join the live chat and meet other members....quizzes held nightly in the main chat ! :)

HOW TO PLAY PICTURE TRIVIA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

Location Location : scotland, glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : self employed web/graphic designer

HOW TO PLAY PICTURE TRIVIA Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO PLAY PICTURE TRIVIA   HOW TO PLAY PICTURE TRIVIA Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Here is a list of rules and how to's on how to play picture trivia:

• Each week i will post 3 lots of pictures or logos

• the game will be played in three rounds

• each round will include 10+ pictures and you will have to guess who or what the pictures belong to

• but theres a twist in our game .....all answers MUST be sent via private mail on site and not posted in the forum

• private mail sent to myself MUST be all the answers for the rounds and not in parts....if i recieve your answers in parts you will not win anything so make sure you post the answers completely to myself

• if you do not know an answer then you do not have to include these just include the ones you DO know.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\///\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\\\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\///\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\

Each round will have a set time limit added to it so make sure you check how long you have and when the next round will begin so you do not loose out on big cash

winners will be choosen on :

1.The fastest to reply with the answers recieves a bonus cash amount
2. the one with the most correct answers wins the over all game

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.digitaldimensionz.net

HOW TO PLAY PICTURE TRIVIA
Page 1 of 1