Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

zero tolerance to  bullying Cooltext551195414
Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

zero tolerance to  bullying Cooltext551195414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Digital Dimensionz, please feel free to take a look around, join in our many groups or join the live chat and meet other members....quizzes held nightly in the main chat ! :)

zero tolerance to bullying

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

Location Location : scotland, glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : self employed web/graphic designer

zero tolerance to  bullying Empty
PostSubject: zero tolerance to bullying   zero tolerance to  bullying Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Is it just me or has the world went crazy...they want to bring in bans about smokin in your car when imo they should be concentrating on the bigger things like bullying in schools...

my kimberley had an incident in school where her and her friend were surrounded with 10 plus kids all starting on her first thing this morning...kim and her friend were terrified.

what i dont get about school is they say they are dead against bullying, but if this is the case why did my husband have to be the saviour this morning to stop the situation? when there was a janitor standing close by doing absolutely nothing about this?and only when my husband pulled the kid up the janitor decided to step in?

shouldnt the other staff in a school ie.cleaners,dinner ladies,janitors whoever other that teachers be made to step in same as a teacher is suppose to ? shouldnt there be a monitor in the mornings in the playground if they are already aware that there has been harsh bullying? shouldnt there be more done about this to prevent this?

what made me so angry today was the fact my husband turns round to the main culprit and said to her " i'll drag you into the bloody teacher" now the girls responce if the school are dead against bullying and tough on it should have been fear!.... but no this girl giggled and smiled at my husband as if to say "yeah right you think that scares me" ... now are teachers doing enough? imo no there should be stricter punishments to kids who choose to bully,zero tolerance to bullying, why take a kid to a teacher who at the end of the day is not a scary image in this day and age?

teachers are soft nowadays due to the world going mad and preventing anyone from acting hard at all or if they do theyre out of line specially with children and it then makes the parents step in ....so why scare them with a teacher? it would scare them more if it was a case of zero tolerance....police involvement for the ones who are known to be bullys..if scarin them that way isnt enough then why not bring in a way that it will effect the parents...because i dont think tellin a kid off does anything they just go home and bugger it the parents dont give a shit.

bring in punishments for the repeat offenders of it and punishments that will stem to the parents if they do not tackle theyre kids behaviour wether it be in or out of school.cause we all know that most of the time when theres a bully theres a parent that either cannot control them or a parent on the other end who generally doesnt give a shit and lets them carry on regardless of the destruction theyre doing to the child whos on the recieving end.

what do you think should be done about toughening up the bullying campaign? should there be a strict law against it in school? zero tolerance? do teachers need to be toughened up and allowed to do so ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.digitaldimensionz.net
Simon
Certified Member
Certified Member
Simon

Location Location : ferndown, dorset
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : lout lol

PostSubject: Re: zero tolerance to bullying   zero tolerance to  bullying Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:00 pm

firstly i think Europe should keep its nose out of our affairs why should we listen to them ITS OUR FRIGGIN COUNTRY so p off, second stop all this cant do this cant do that nonsense a slap on the hand never hurt anyone in my day, at school you mis-behaved you was punished.

Parents need to seriously look at what there little brats are up too also [not addressed at dells kids ]
but the ones who just let their little brats run riot control your children IMO is not enough oh let them do as they please most folk seem these days to have NOT all!

so where are your kids at the moment i expect some will think at school or if in an evening they wont have a single clue

as for bullying ^ its so going on schools claim we doing this & that ARE YOU, ARE YOU really or just like some of the parents sat back hope no one will notice & carry on like nout has happened?

maybe schools have their hands tied due to stupid government bringing in laws you can hit a child you cant shout at a child they even come out earlyer i've seen now FFS why goto school if all they do is 5hrs it should be 9-4 like in my day not 10-2p
ok maybe 9-2 make them work teach them life skills not algabra or some other odd skill they maybe will never need EVER NEED

i think solution to bullying is to tell europe to back off & leave us brits alone
Back to top Go down
http://simonfixit.host-ed.net/
andy
Admin
Admin
andy

Referrer : The Lord Thy God
Location Location : Glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : nuclear biophysicist

PostSubject: Re: zero tolerance to bullying   zero tolerance to  bullying Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:08 pm

if the school dont nip it in the bud is gonae escalate in to 1 man ending up in a & e and the toher in jail , hope they have decent tv channels in barlinnie ;)
Back to top Go down
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

Location Location : scotland, glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : self employed web/graphic designer

PostSubject: Re: zero tolerance to bullying   zero tolerance to  bullying Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:43 am

omg i gotta laugh when i came off the fone to the school according to the head teacher my man done the wrong thing...yeah fair enough havin a go at a kid aint a good thing wouldn't like it done to mine but wtf! if ya kids terrified do we as parents not go into protective mode and stick up for our kids?

asked why the janitor did nothing..... response " he didn't know there was a problem until he seen a man walk up and put his arm round a kid from the angle the janitor was at he thought it was summat else ....come on to fuk is this way of life that bad that you cannot put your arm around your own kid in a play ground without them thinking your a paedophile .....schools are fukin ridiculous i think and i think the full system needs a major over haul..

everyone has went into panic mode you cannot speak,discipline your child,speak to other children...

maybe if they were this strict about the bullying then we wouldn't have it in our schools !
Back to top Go down
http://www.digitaldimensionz.net
martjon
Admin
Admin

Location Location : West Midlands
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : D D Admin / Farming Simulator Farmer

PostSubject: Re: zero tolerance to bullying   zero tolerance to  bullying Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:51 am

well something needs to be done it would be so different if it were a teachers child that was being bullied something would soon be done then to stop the bullying

I was bullied at school and so were my kids so i know what those poor mites must have been going through and also the frustration of the parents, if you do something to help your in the wrong and if you dont help your in the wrong ya cant win,.

i think all school staff should go on anti bullying courses so they can see what is bullying and what isnt.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/martjon2
Simon
Certified Member
Certified Member
Simon

Location Location : ferndown, dorset
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : lout lol

PostSubject: Re: zero tolerance to bullying   zero tolerance to  bullying Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:55 am

also been suggested to me from my mum contact your local MP he has contact not just local but also in london or where ever scottish parliment etc soon get a result if he knew this crap was happening most likely would demand an answer from the school
not good an image for him ehh
Back to top Go down
http://simonfixit.host-ed.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zero tolerance to bullying   zero tolerance to  bullying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zero tolerance to bullying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: INTERACTION ::   :: General Discussions :: The lounge-
Jump to: