Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Christmas Humour Cooltext551195414
Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Christmas Humour Cooltext551195414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Digital Dimensionz, please feel free to take a look around, join in our many groups or join the live chat and meet other members....quizzes held nightly in the main chat ! :)

Christmas Humour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simon
Certified Member
Certified Member
Simon

Location Location : ferndown, dorset
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : lout lol

Christmas Humour Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Humour   Christmas Humour Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:47 am

Three men die in a car accident Christmas Eve. They all find themselves at the pearly gates waiting to enter Heaven. On entering they must present something "Christmassy".
The first man searches his pocket, and finds some Mistletoe, so he is allowed in.
The second man presents a cracker, so he is also allowed in.
The third man pulls out a pair of panties.
Confused at this last gesture, St. Peter asks, "How do these represent Christmas?"
The third man answered "They're Carol's.

HO-HO-HO.

John, woke up after the annual office Christmas party with a pounding headache, cotton-mouthed and utterly unable to recall the events of the preceding evening.
After a trip to the bathroom, he made his way downstairs, where his wife put some coffee in front of him. "Louise," he moaned, "tell me what happened last night. Was it as bad as I think?"
"Even worse," she said, her voice oozing scorn. "You made a complete ass of yourself. You succeeded in antagonizing the entire board of directors and you insulted the president of the company, right to his face."
"He's an asshole," John said. "Piss on him."
"You did," came the reply. "And he fired you."
"Well, screw him!" said John.
"I did. You're back at work on Monday."

even More HO-HO-HO

Angels
Bert, aged 25. 'My wife's an angel'.
Don, aged 57. 'Your lucky, mine is still alive'.

Christmas Kiss
Romeo: What would it take to make you kiss me under the mistletoe?
Juliet: An anaesthetic.

Christmas Drink
A woman walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre ......
So the barman gives her one.

How Was Your Christmas Meal?
We had grandma for Christmas dinner.
Really?

We had turkey.

Reindeer Joke
What did the reindeer say before launching into his comedy routine?
This will sleigh you.

Mike walks into a bar with a newt on his shoulder.
The barmaid looks at the creature and asks the man what he calls it.

'Tiny', answers Mike.
'Why's that?' enquires the barmaid.
'Because he's my newt' concludes Mike.

Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present!

not so HOHOHO ^

Why are women's breasts like a train set a kid gets at Christmas time ?
Because they were originally made for children but the father wants to play with them.

---------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Why doesn't Santa have any children ?
Because he only comes once a year, and when he does, it's down the chimney.

---------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Why is Christmas just like a day at the office ?
You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.

How are a Christmas tree and a priest alike ?
They both have ornamental balls.

What do the female reindeer do when Santa takes the male reindeer out on Christmas Eve ?
They go into town, and blow a few bucks.

What's the difference between snowmen and snowladies ?
Snowballs.

Why did the snowman have a smile on his face ?
Because the snowblower was coming down the block.

The three wise men arrived to visit the child lying in the manger. One of the wise men was exceptionally tall, and bumped his head on the low doorway as he entered the stable.
"Jesus Christ!" he shouted.
Joseph said, "Write that down, Mary; it's better than Clyde!"

During the recent Karpov-Kasparov world chess championships they came to an adjournment and left for their hotel. In the lobby of the hotel several chess enthusiasts could be heard bragging, "I could beat Karpov with no problem".
"Oh yeah, I could beat both of them at the same time."
"That's nothing, I could beat both of them blindfolded!"
Finally, the hotel manager had had enough and threw them all out of the hotel.
But why?" a bystander asked.
"Because," the manager replied "I hate ..."chess nuts boasting by an open foyer!"

A Sunday School teacher of pre-schoolers was concerned that his students might be a little confused about Jesus Christ because of the Christmas season emphasis on His birth. He wanted to make sure they understood that the birth of Jesus occurred a long time ago, that He grew up, etc. So he asked his class, "Where is Jesus today ?"
Johnny raised his hand and said, "He's in heaven." Mary was called on and answered, "He's in my heart." and Robert, waving his hand furiously, blurted out, "I know! I know! He's in our bathroom!!!"

The whole class got very quiet, looked at the teacher, and waited for a response.
The teacher was completely at a loss for a few very long seconds. He finally gathered his wits and asked Robert how he knew this. and Robert said, "Well.....every morning my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door, and yells 'Jesus Christ, are you still in there?'!"

Santa Claus makes his way down the chimney, and is met by a lovely young woman in a robe.
She says "Santa, how about giving me a special present. I know you'd like to come into my bedroom."

Santa responds "Ho! Ho! Ho! Gotta go. Gotta go. Gotta deliver all these toys to the children you know."

The lovely young thing peels off her robe, revealing a skimpy negligee. Santa looks up from his sack of gifts, and she says "I've got something special for you Santa. Can't you stay for just a little while? I know you want me. Let me make this Christmas eve unforgetable."

Santa responds "Ho! Ho! Ho! Gotta go. Gotta go. Gotta deliver all these toys to the children you know."

Not to be denied, she strips off the negligee, revealing her naughty bits, and they were quite nice naughty bits, I might add. And she says "Santa, this is your last chance. This body is your gift."

Santa responds "Hey! Hey! Hey! Gotta stay. Gotta Stay. Can't get up the chimney with my dick this way!"

Back to top Go down
http://simonfixit.host-ed.net/

Christmas Humour
Page 1 of 1