Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Prayers of Protection Cooltext551195414
Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Prayers of Protection Cooltext551195414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Digital Dimensionz, please feel free to take a look around, join in our many groups or join the live chat and meet other members....quizzes held nightly in the main chat ! :)

Prayers of Protection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

Location Location : scotland, glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : self employed web/graphic designer

Prayers of Protection Empty
PostSubject: Prayers of Protection   Prayers of Protection Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Some of you may be concerned about what words to say to higher powers when it comes to prayers and sorts so ill post a few here for you to use,you can also use your own words.

Circle of Protection Prayer Against Demonic Entity

In the Name of Jesus, I take authority and I bind all powers and forces in the air, in

the ground, in the water, in the underground, in nature and in fire. You are the Lord over the

entire universe and I give you the Glory for your creation. In your name I bind all demonic

forces that have come against us and our families and I seal all of us in the protection of

Your Precious Blood that was shed for us on the cross. Mary, our Mother, we seek your

protection and intercession with the Sacred Heart of Jesus for us and our families, and

surround us with your mantle of love to discourage the enemy. St. Michael and our

Guardian Angels come defend us and our families in battle against all the evil ones that

roam the earth. In the Name of Jesus, I bind and command all the powers and forces of

evil to depart right now away from us, our homes and our lands. And we thank you Lord

Jesus for You are a faithful and compassionate God. Amen

Guardian Angel Prayer

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom His love
commits me here;
Ever this day (Or Night)
be at my side,
To light and guard,
to rule and guide.
Amen

Prayer Before the Hunt

May we be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his Might!
St. Michel, the Archangel, shall defend us and be our protection against all evil and negativity on all levels.
May the Divine light of the Archangels and all the Ascended Masters surround us with their Love.
We call on Metatron and ask that all negative thought forms, lost souls, negative residues, negative elementals, and fragments be permanently healed and taken into the light, that all may be freed according to the highest will of God.
May we be purified and blessed upon every level of our being, in the work we do, and be given more Divine power and protection.
Thy Will Be Done! Thank you and Amen.

Closing Prayer of an Investigation

God bless every corner of this house, may Peace dwell within
Protect all that come and go, whether friend or kin.
Bless every door and window pane and every ceiling and wall
Bless every closet, nook and cranny, crawl space, or basement bless it all! Bless the roof and ground surrounding with your protective love and light
Hold us in your loving care every second of every day, in every way from early morning into sheltered night!
Let all be in your complete perfection as you intended
Release all negativity into your confirmed light that is extended!
We thank you and expect your miraculous intervention
Clearing all with purification, Love, Peace, and Joy as Divinely intended!

A word of caution about praying for angelic protection. Keep in mind that Satan himself is a fallen angel and that most bible scholars agree that many angels chose to rebel along with Satan. Always ask God to send you HIS angelic protection in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and make sure to research carefully anyone who offers courses on 'angels' and 'angelic> spirit guides' or 'angel protectors'. Many new-age practioners do not understand the difference between fallen angels and God's heavenly guard.

Daily Prayers of Protection

Pray them in this order.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command a hedge of protection to be around my home and property today and I ask that warrior angels sent by the one true God would be placed to stand guard at any holes that might be in that hedge. *Holes in the hedge can be caused by yet to be dealt with sin, trauma or wounding in the lives of the people who dwell in the home.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command any free, unbound, or wandering spirits to get out beyond that hedge of protection now.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask that warrior angels be placed at the doorways and access points to my home and property today that would keep out any free, unbound or wandering spirits that would try to access my home and property today. Jesus, send warrior angels that would bind and separate from their functions any demons attached to any individuals entering my home and property today. * An access point could be cable TV, internet, telephone or other communication devices in the home, power hookup, water supply or heat source.

Father God, I ask for a spiritual umbrella of protection over me and a spiritual hedge of protection around me. I place the full armour of God on me, and I ask that the light of the Lord Jesus shine through me this day.

If you are plagued by nightmares, restless nights sleeping and a sense of uneasiness in your bedroom, pray this before going to bed each night.

Father God, I ask that you would send warrior angels at the bedposts of my bed. (Alternatively, the corners of your bed if you don't have a bedpost) and I declare that YOU are the Lord of my nights.

Praying for Children/spouse

Daily pray:

1. Father God, I ask that you would send your angels to bind up any and all demons which have rights and grounds to my children and that you do that right now.

2. I command that all demons that have rights and grounds to my children be completely separated from all their functions, now. I command that any demons that have any business to do with my wife/children/husband today that you come through me first. (In other words, if the enemy has a bone to pick, go pick on someone his own size).

3. Father God, please place a barrier of protection around each one of my children right now and Lord Jesus, I ask that you would come today, at any time necessary, to deal with any and all spirit beings which might attempt to harass my children/spouse.

Another Prayer for Daily Protection for Christians

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray this prayer in the power of the Holy Spirit

In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind, rebuke and bring to no effect, all division, discord, disunity, strife, anger, wrath, murder, criticism, condemnation, pride, envy, jealousy, gossip, slander, evil speaking, complaining, lying, false teaching, false gifts, false manifestations, lying signs and wonders, poverty, fear of lack, fear spirits, murmuring spirits, hindering spirits, retaliatory spirits, deceiving spirits, religious spirits, occult spirits, witchcraft spirits (including Jezebel, Delilah and Apollyon) and spirits of antichrist

I bind all curses that have been spoken against me. I bless those who curse me, and pray blessings on those who despiteful use me.

I bind all spoken judgment made against me and judgments I have made against others
I bind the power of negative words from others, and I bind and render useless all prayers not inspired by the Holy Spirit; whether psychic, soul force, witchcraft or counterfeit tongues that have been prayed against me.

I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus' name. Let it be prosperous for me, let me walk in your love, Lord. The Holy Spirit leads and guides me today, I discern between the righteous and the wicked.

I take authority over Satan and all his demons, and those people who are influenced by them. I declare Satan is under my feet and remain there all day. I am the righteous of God in Christ Jesus.

I am God's property. Satan you are bound from my family, my mind, my body, my home and my finances.

I confess that I am healed and whole. I flourish, I am long lived, stable, durable, incorruptible, fruitful, virtuous, full of peace, patience and love. Whatsoever I set my hand to do shall prosper, for God supplies all my needs. I have all authority over Satan, all demons, and beasts of the field. God, I pray for the ministry that you have for me. Anoint me, God, for all you have called me to do for you.

I call forth divine appointments, open doors of opportunity, God ordained encounters and ministry positions. I claim a hedge of protection around myself, spouse and children throughout this day and night.

I ask you God, in the name of Jesus to dispatch angels to surround me, my spouse and my children today, and to put them throughout my house and around our cars, souls and bodies. I ask angels to protect my house from any intrusion and to protect me and my family from any harmful demonic or other physical or mental attacks.

I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus AMEN.

please feel free to add any prayers which you have used below

Prayers of Protection
Page 1 of 1