Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

My technique for an OBE Cooltext551195414
Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

My technique for an OBE Cooltext551195414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Digital Dimensionz, please feel free to take a look around, join in our many groups or join the live chat and meet other members....quizzes held nightly in the main chat ! :)

My technique for an OBE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

Location Location : scotland, glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : self employed web/graphic designer

My technique for an OBE Empty
PostSubject: My technique for an OBE   My technique for an OBE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:42 pm

When i first started out trying i used one of my meditation techniques that worked wonders,i came across obe's by accident to be totally honest but i've found when i use this technique it works everytime,but if your new to this then please remember it won't happen straight away it will take time mentally and physically to build yourself up to anything happening,and remember just because it dont work first time or even the fifth doesnt mean you should give up,keep at it.

MEDITATION TECHNIQUE I USED:

first of all i found a quiet room where i could not be disturbed,normally your bedroom is the best place for this.
Lay down on your bed try to get as comfortable as possible,try putting a pillow under your head and let the rest of your body sink down into the bed as it supports your full weight.now as you lay there slowly concentrate on your bosy and your breathing take deep breathes slowly in and out as your doing this but try not to over do it.
now start with your head and imagine every muscles start to relax down throught your face as your temples relax,now your mouth,then feel your shoulders sink back slowly as they fully relax,down through your arms,finger tips and all the way down to the tips of your toes,now dont panic if you dont feel relaxed straight away as your body will automatically relax after a few minutes anyway.

once you have done this start to imagine your bed,who has been on it,sat on it,imagine theyre faces,now take yourself further back and try to imagine the bed being made...can you see any faces? if not dont worry it doesnt happen straight away sometimes it takes alot of practice.

now picture a staircase in front of you..there are 10 steps and at the top of the steps is a door....slowly imagine yourself climbing the stairs one by one and counting the steps as you go 1...2...3. and so on till you reach the last step
slowly look at the door imagine how the door handle would feel then reach slowly for it as you turn the handle and open the door imagine a bright white light filling your every being as it starts to clear slightly imagine you can see a table in front of you and 2 chairs and across the room is a window.
slowly walk towards the window and look out the window ...what do you see?
then slowly turn towards the table and chairs and sit down,as you sit here imagine the bright white light fillling your body and you drawing in every inch of its energy after a few moments slowly look up at the other chair.....is there anyone sitting at that chair? sometimes people especially myself have been known to see theyre spirit guide sitting across from them...if you dont see anything dont worry keep at it ...as you glance at the other chair wether its empty or not thank your spirit guide for protecting you,for giving your the courage to do this,for giving you the energy to go on,ask them to help you see things between the living and the non living,ask them to help open your mind to whats inbetween our existence and the other realm...once you have done this slowly stand up out of the chair and walk towards the door you came through...start to head for the staircase again but this time imagine yourself walking down slowly counting the steps 10....9....8...7 all the way down to 1 once you get to one the images of the staircase will fade and once again imagine you bed and whos made it....are the images any clearer...think about this for a few moments before you open your eyes......once you are ready open your eyes..

do you notice anything diffrent in the room? can you sense anything diffrent? smells,sounds,touch if not dont worry it takes alot of practice sometimes ....

sometimes you will find you wont get to the end of the meditation i know i didnt i fell asleep on a number of occasions i was so relaxed but thats what helped me with my obe's as i'll explain here

I had made it thought most of the meditation but started to get this whooshing sound in my head,at first i used to fight it because to be honest it scared the shit out of me lol but after a while i started to relax and managed to cope with the noise,yes it is scary but once you break fast the fear and tell your mind and body to let go it gets easier everytime.
now some people have reported having temporary paralysation but dont panic,yeah i know it cant be helped ive been there....you'll feel the need to scream,flinch try to move out of panic but as i says relax and it will soon pass....

once i made it past this part i remember sittin up in my bed (totally unaware that i was having an obe) i could see exactly who was in my room and what they were doing i remember my husband sitting on the computer while my daughter was playing on the bed so to me everything felt normal,after about 30 seconds i could hear a voice calling my name,it was a womans voice thought i didnt recognise it at all,as i glanced around to see where this voice was coming from i noticed a woman had appeared in my room and slowly walked over to me,she didnt speak but i could hear her voice,she smiled at me and held out her hand as i reached for her hand i fell off of the bed on which i was sitting and landed on the floor as i looked up the woman was gone and about 2 seconds later i sat up in bed.....realising i hadnt fell off the bed i was still sitting still....my husband as i had saw was sitting on the computer and my youngest daughter was playing at the bottom of the bed,when i asked what he had been doing he verified that i was right and how could i know i was lying down relaxing....

that was my first experience and had many more after that but none as clearly as this one,thought i havent been doing my meditation as often as i was.and havent had any recently as i am pregnant

i hope this kinda shows others a little bit about what it can be like and if you think youve had an obe,please feel free to post your story here or if you'de rather talk in private for advice please feel free to send me a message ill be happy to help
Back to top Go down
http://www.digitaldimensionz.net

My technique for an OBE
Page 1 of 1