Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

recuring dream Cooltext551195414
Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

recuring dream Cooltext551195414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Digital Dimensionz, please feel free to take a look around, join in our many groups or join the live chat and meet other members....quizzes held nightly in the main chat ! :)

recuring dream

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
isischylde
Admin
Admin
isischylde

Location Location : Bolton Lancashire UK
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : Web designer

recuring dream Empty
PostSubject: recuring dream   recuring dream Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 pm

I am late picking the kids up from school no matter how fast I run/bus/train/fly *yes done each one at some point* I know that I can't get there in time and when I wake up I am filled with dread like something bad would happen if I didn't make it in time.
Back to top Go down
http://forum4.aimoo.com/isischylde
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

Location Location : scotland, glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : self employed web/graphic designer

recuring dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuring dream   recuring dream Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:19 am

by the sounds of your dream i would say your a consistent worrier,no thing to small can be ignored when it comes to fretting about it,

i think by the sounds of it your letting things get on top of you your stressed out alot of the time and its starting to show in your dreams also,

i think in yourself your feeling like your getting things started but you just dont seem to be able to see the end your trying all these different options to deal with stuff in your life but you just dont seem to see and end for it all and that worries alot of people.

you fill yourself with dread as you said because your worried if you dont make it something will happen with this i think its a case of your worried how something in your life is going to turn out,are you worried about a relationship? or another task in your life that would be detrimental to the way you live,are you worried about making a change that in turn would make a major disruption in not just your life but your kids lifes and if this change is made your worried about how maybe things will turn out?

maybe your worried that after this change is made the results as any normal person would worry about will not be positive results but indeed be negative and cause more upset?

Back to top Go down
http://www.digitaldimensionz.net
isischylde
Admin
Admin
isischylde

recuring dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuring dream   recuring dream Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:04 am

sounds about right on all count's that Del I have been more stressed this last year than I ever thought possiable and it does seem never ending and most of it is stuff I have no control over example having £20 to last the week over christmas and running out on boxing day.
Back to top Go down
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

recuring dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuring dream   recuring dream Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:14 am

thats it youve just clarified it yourself,your faced with probs that you have no control over a bit like your dream you have an obsticle but no matter what you do you cant seem to control it,so your stressin and dont know when its gonna end more or less x
Back to top Go down
martjon
Admin
Admin

Location Location : West Midlands
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : D D Admin / Farming Simulator Farmer

recuring dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuring dream   recuring dream Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:33 am

wow im amazed this is awesome
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/martjon2
isischylde
Admin
Admin
isischylde

recuring dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuring dream   recuring dream Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:14 pm

yes she is :D
Back to top Go down
Blondie
Banned
Banned

Location Location : girvan

recuring dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuring dream   recuring dream Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:45 am

i have a occuring dream scares the hell outta me sometimes

Its always about my mum, i am at the morgue going to say *goodbye* and she is lay in a coffin always very grey looking, and as i lean over to kiss her forehead, she always grabs me by my top and shouts in my face that its all my fault shes dead, i start running away and its a long corridor but i cant ever reach the end, and then there a tidal wave that just bout to cover me, but then i always wake up in a sweat.
Back to top Go down
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

recuring dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuring dream   recuring dream Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:51 am

lis u obviously feel like you didnt do enough near your mums end,never got so say enough maybe? your more or less drowning your self in your own guilt (drowning in guilt signified by the tidal wave) by thinkin that she is upset with you as if its your fault, which is like that corridor never ending (guilt is the corridor),you shouldnt blame yourself but what you do need to do is learn to let go of that guilt your carrying and try to move on find a way to find inner peace with loosing your mum.
Back to top Go down
Blondie
Banned
Banned

Location Location : girvan

recuring dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuring dream   recuring dream Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:58 am

makes so much sense del, i dont quite know how to let go of the guilt tho, so that bits right, i do feel guilty, cos of stuff happened 3 weeks before she died hmm ive even been told maybe i havent grieved for her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

recuring dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuring dream   recuring dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recuring dream
Page 1 of 1