Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

another recurring dream Cooltext551195414
Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

another recurring dream Cooltext551195414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Digital Dimensionz, please feel free to take a look around, join in our many groups or join the live chat and meet other members....quizzes held nightly in the main chat ! :)

another recurring dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blondie
Banned
Banned

Location Location : girvan

another recurring dream Empty
PostSubject: another recurring dream   another recurring dream Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:38 am

Late last year i went to court and my step dad got 20 years in prison for abusing me, now i dream that he has escaped prison, hunts me down kidnaps me, and takes me to the place he did when i was a kid. Then my dream goes to show Ricky searching for me, he travels back to england to the old house we lived in, searches everywhere but that *obvious* place....and i wake up as he is about to abuse me again????
Back to top Go down
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

Location Location : scotland, glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : self employed web/graphic designer

another recurring dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: another recurring dream   another recurring dream Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:55 pm

your feeling trapped with the lifestyle you have chosen,your feeling like your relying on certain people to save you and change everything to make it a happier situation but instead of rescuing you your feeling like they've not tried they're hardest .

deep down your more or less saying to yourself that this isn't going to get better this is a bad cycle that you've hit and your always going to be left with that hurt angry upset empty feeling unless someone rescues you but only you can do the rescuing you cant rely on others and this is all showing in your dream.

your the one with the power as in your dream your in control your the one that has to make changes and rescue your self :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.digitaldimensionz.net

another recurring dream
Page 1 of 1