Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

cliff entrapment dream Cooltext551195414
Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

cliff entrapment dream Cooltext551195414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Digital Dimensionz, please feel free to take a look around, join in our many groups or join the live chat and meet other members....quizzes held nightly in the main chat ! :)

cliff entrapment dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sarah21
sarah21

Location Location : girvan
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : full time mummy

cliff entrapment dream Empty
PostSubject: cliff entrapment dream   cliff entrapment dream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:48 am

i dream that im on top of a cliff and i cant find a way down, i try to jump of but land back on top of the cliff again, i can see people walking down and cars driving down and i try to follow but i am being pushed back again theres no way of me getting down
Back to top Go down
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

Location Location : scotland, glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : self employed web/graphic designer

cliff entrapment dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: cliff entrapment dream   cliff entrapment dream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:11 am

this is actually quite an easy one to assess, your feeling your life is out of control. no matter what desicions you make you always seem to find yourself right back where you started.you long to just get on with things just like everyone else to the extent that its like doing something drastic *ie jumping off the cliff*. Your needing to find your level, needing to find where you fit in with your life, needing normality and to not feel like your stuck going 1 step forward and 2 steps back all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digitaldimensionz.net

cliff entrapment dream
Page 1 of 1