Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

child leaving dream Cooltext551195414
Welcome to the Digital Dimensionz Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

child leaving dream Cooltext551195414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeArcadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Digital Dimensionz, please feel free to take a look around, join in our many groups or join the live chat and meet other members....quizzes held nightly in the main chat ! :)

child leaving dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sarah21
sarah21

Location Location : girvan
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : full time mummy

child leaving dream Empty
PostSubject: child leaving dream   child leaving dream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:49 am

the other dream i always have is that i wake up to find my 2 year old daughter packing her bag and telling me she is leaving me, im begging her to stop but all she keeps saying is that you hurt me im leaving then she walks out the door and i wake up
Back to top Go down
Adelle
Admin
Admin
Adelle

Location Location : scotland, glasgow
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : self employed web/graphic designer

child leaving dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: child leaving dream   child leaving dream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:16 am

are you feeling like the life you have for her at the moment just isnt the kind of life you desired for her? are you feeling as though you want more or better for her? if so this can lead to your fears of your child feeling hurt. have you been abandoned before by someone close to you and you had no control over this as it was out of your hands? again this can link to underlying fears and these fears will project onto your child. you may not feel 100% this way day to day but your subconscious is telling you and expressing to you that there is definately alot of underlying hurt,remorse,grief and regret. you need to maybe see of ejecting some of this emotion out and trying to let some of this go so you can easy of all these types of dreams and feel better about your life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digitaldimensionz.net

child leaving dream
Page 1 of 1